BSN/Accenture: Legal internship | 5 July – 16 July 2021 | Apply by 23 April 2021
BSN is delighted to be collaborating with leading professional services/consulting firm, Accenture, to offer exciting opportunities to BSN student members to undertake a summer internship programme within its legal team!
We invite our members who are aspirational legal professionals – 2nd and 3rd year undergraduate students and postgraduate students enrolled on the Legal Practice Course or the Graduate Diploma in Law to apply for an internship within the legal function at Accenture. Accenture Legal is home to experienced lawyers and legal professionals working in the areas of IP/Technology, transactional, litigation, ethics & compliance and a host of other practice areas.
Due to the ongoing circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s programme will be delivered remotely. Participants are required to have access to broadband and their own laptop. Accenture will work with participants to make reasonable accommodations for those with accessibility needs.
The two week internship will run from 5 July – 16 July 2021. Applications for the internship are now open until 23 April 2021.
- BSN student members. (if you are not already a BSN member, please register here)
- Students who have not already secured training contracts
- 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate students
- Students currently enrolled on the Legal Practice Course
- Students currently enrolled on the Graduate Diploma in Law
- Completely remote
- Provide own laptop/computer device
- This is an unpaid internship
Applicants should provide the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 April 2021:
- Cover letter (explaining why you wish to intern with Accenture (no more than 300 words)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Completed application form (download the form here)
Successful applicants will be notified of the decision by 10 May 2021.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Black Solicitors Network