BSN/Accenture: Paid legal internship | 19 July – 13 August 2021 | Apply by 7 May 2021
BSN is delighted to offer a second summer legal internship this summer with leading professional services/consulting firm, Accenture. This opportunity is a four-week paid internship within Accenture’s legal function. Accenture Legal is home to experienced lawyers and legal professionals working in the areas of IP/Technology, transactional, litigation, ethics & compliance and a host of other practice areas.
We invite our members who are aspirational legal professionals, 2nd and 3rd year undergraduate law students and postgraduate students enrolled on the Legal Practice Course or the Graduate Diploma in Law with a passion and demonstrable interest in the Technology and Digital industries to apply for this paid internship within the legal function at Accenture.
Due to the ongoing circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s programme will primarily be delivered remotely with the opportunity to work from the London office one day per week. Participants are required to have access to broadband and their own laptop. Accenture will work with participants to make reasonable accommodations for those with accessibility needs.
The four-week internship will run from 19 July – 13 August 2021. Applications for the internship are now open until 7 May 2021.
- BSN student members. (if you are not already a BSN member, please register here)
- Students who have not already secured training contracts
- 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate students
- Students currently enrolled on the Legal Practice Course
- Students currently enrolled on the Graduate Diploma in Law
- This will primarily be a remote working internship and each participant will be required to have access to broadband
- Potential to work one day per week in the London office
- Provide own laptop/computer device
- This is a paid internship
Applicants should provide the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 May 2021:
- Confirmation from yourself that you have registered as a free BSN student member via BSN’s website
- Cover letter explaining why you wish to intern with Accenture and demonstrating your experience, interest and relevant studies related to Technology in Law (no more than 300 words)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Completed Accenture application form
Successful applicants will be notified of the decision by 17 May 2021.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Black Solicitors Network