ACCA Panel Member Recruitment
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) are recruiting for the following roles:
- Lay panel members
- Accountant panel member, including accountants with audit expertise
- Regulatory Assessor (auditor)
Successful applicants will join ACCA’s panel of regulatory and disciplinary committee members, and will serve on committees making independent decisions in the public interest.
What does being a panel member involve?
The role of the Panel member is integral to supporting ACCA in maintaining high standards of practice and professional conduct through making appropriate decisions at hearings.
- Opening date: 1 April 2019
- Closing date: 26 April 2019, 12pm GMT
- Interviews: 17 June-9 July 2019
- Induction process for successful candidates: September (dates to be announced)
Further information on the roles can be found at www.accaglobal.com/panelrecruitment. More guidance on how to apply will be available once the recruitment begins on 1 April.