UK Diversity Legal Awards – Have you made your submission yet?
The 2014 UK Diversity Legal Awards – What you need to know
- There’s a dedicated website which has updates and important information about the submission process and the event itself. www.diversitylegalawards.co.uk
- The UK Diversity Legal Awards are open to organisations of all sizes and submissions are welcomed from firms, chambers, in-house legal teams (private and public sector) and suppliers to the legal profession.
- Submissions are welcome from all, regardless of whether or not an organisation took part in this year’s Diversity League Table reporting.
- Free to enter: nominate yourself, or be nominated by others
- The deadline for submissions is close-of-business on Friday 19th September.
- The awards will be presented at a black-tie dinner which will take place on Tuesday 18th November 2014 at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in London. The host for the evening will be BBC radio and TV presenter Zeinab Badawi.
- The official website contains videos of previous winners, so you can listen to their views on receiving a UK Diversity Legal Award.
- These are the 5th annual UK Diversity Legal Awards, and they are the only industry awards which focus solely on recognising and promoting; equality, diversity and inclusion, across the legal profession.
Deadline for entries: Friday 19th September 2014.