Ethnic Minority Lawyers Division – Uncover key skills and build resilience to prepare for where you want to be in your career
The Law Society has developed a series of career competency workshops, following the findings of research, on the barriers facing BAME members who want to advance their careers. These workshops have been designed to assist members develop a framework, from which they can plan and manage their careers.
This workshop will provide specific strategies needed for you to secure your desired role. It will help you uncover the skills that will assist you in driving forward your career and provide you with the tools to develop resilience to get you through.
The following topics will be covered at this event:
- An assessment of the key skills and behaviours you need to land that desired role
- An opportunity to develop an action plan tailored to a specific position you have in mind (please bring any supporting documents i.e. advert, job description and person specification)
- An understanding of what career resilience is and how this can be developed
- An assessment of your own career resilience and how to address gaps.
17.30 – 18.00 Registration and refreshments
18.00 – 20.00 Training session
20.00 – 20.30 Networking opportunity
This workshop will enable you to develop the skills that could make the difference to your career stalling or progressing.
This will be an interactive workshop with opportunity for discussion, reflection and action planning.
- PC Holders £40 + VAT = £48
- Non PC Holders £50 + VAT = £60
- Students and people not in remunerative employment £20 + VAT = £24
For more information about this event call 0207 316 5700 or email: email@example.com