ACCENTURE LEGAL - SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Thank you for your interest in the upcoming Accenture Legal Summer Internship Programme 2019.
• The Internship Program is designed for undergraduates or recent graduates from degree programmes in the UK but other candidates outside of this group may be considered.
• There is no minimum or maximum age limit.
• Candidates who have not yet secured training contracts will be given priority.
• Candidates must be available for the full week for which they are selected, either:
Week 1: 29th July to 2nd August 2019; or
Week 2: 5th August to 9th August 2019.
• For most of the week-long internship, interns will be based at Accenture UK’s corporate functions office in London located at City Place House, 55 Basinghall Street, London, EC2V 5EH
• Certain sessions may also at take place at Accenture’s office at Plantation Place, 30 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3BD
• Interested applicants should submit the following documents to the BSN:
o Short Cover Note explaining why you wish to intern with centure(no more than 300 words)
o Curriculum Vitae
o Application Form
o Applications opening date: 4th June 2019
o Application closing date: 14th June 2019 (5:00pm GMT)
o Successful/unsuccessful applicants will be notified by the BSN of the decision by 21st June 2019.
This is an unpaid internship. However reasonable travel expenses will be covered upon the submission of supporting receipts.