- This event has passed.
BSN/Bloomberg L.P. – BSN’s Big Conversation – Thursday 31 October 2019
October 31, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Black Solicitors Network in partnership with Bloomberg L.P. (EMEA Legal Division) invite you to join us for what we hope will be an insightful and interesting discussion on race equality. This will be the second instalment of the BSN’s Big Conversation. This event is kindly hosted by Bloomberg L.P. and supported by Paul Hastings (Europe) LLP.
BSN’s Big Conversation panel event brings together the voices of thought leaders and change–makers to shine a light on and discuss the educational attainment gap and the legal profession’s leaky pipeline through sharing their personal experience, looking at the latest data, and reflecting on what it means to be authentic and accountable.
Speakers on the night:
- Dr Nicola Rollock, Reader in Equity & Education and Academic Lead (Degree Attainment Gap)
- Representative from Bloomberg L.P.
- André Flemmings, Global & Diversity Recruitment Manager, Linklaters LLP
- Ijeoma Okoli, Executive Director, JP Morgan & Chase Co.
- Karen Safo-Barnieh, Barrister & Diversity and Inclusion Consultant
- Jennie Dorsaint – Partner, Paul Hastings (Europe) LLP
- Paulette Mastin, Counsel, Linklaters LLP and Chair, Black Solicitors Network
Thursday 31 Oct 2019
Bloomberg L.P., 3 Queen Victoria St, London, EC4N 4TQ
Tickets can be reserved here.
The deadline for registration is 5pm on 29 October 2019.